c25k tracking question

Options
first off, thanks to the person who told me about the podcasts. they're great! I did my first workout tonight . my question is, what do i put as my exercise? do i figure out how much i ran and how much i walked and do them separately? just not feeling like doing math right now...lol

Replies

• vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    first off, thanks to the person who told me about the podcasts. they're great! I did my first workout tonight . my question is, what do i put as my exercise? do i figure out how much i ran and how much i walked and do them separately? just not feeling like doing math right now...lol
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I try to log seprately my running and walking. I run with my daughter but she walks a lot and then I leave her to walk at about half way and run the rest. We do run a little in the beginning, but if we walk for 15 or 30 minutes total, I log it seperate. You may still have burned more calories though because of the cool down and warm up from going back and forth, but I still try to go with what I can just figure in my head.
    And since I have been re-training to run, this week has been the big breakthrough week. After over three weeks I have good controled breathing and not so hard to keep running without slowing to walk. I never thought I would get to that point again.
    SM