Newbie... 50 pounds to lose!

Options
Hi. I just started on this site yesterday when a friend told me about it. I really like the way it's set up. I actually started my new healthier eating habits last Friday and am 4 pounds lighter already. WooHoo....just 46 to go.

Replies

• peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your going to love it here!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck!
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I too have about 50 more to lose!!! This site is really helpful and the people are great!!!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site!! I started in February with about 70lbs to lose...already down 30lbs! Feel free to friend me if you need support!

Have a great day!

:flowerforyou:
  • Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :") I have 50 lbs to lose too:)
  • fit2walk
    Options
    Welcome.....This is a GREAT site...I also have 50 lbs to lose and am going to ROCK-IT!!!! I am certainly here if you need any support.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you reaching your goal!
  • DJeter22
    Options
    Welcome! I agree this is an awesome site. I like how easy it is to enter your food log and it keeps you honest :) I also would like to lose 50 lbs. Feel free to friend me if you wish.
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you hear. You will love all the motivation everyone has to offer.

Good luck - keep me posted on your loss.

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    welcome, Im pretty new myself just joined on the 7th and have already lost 3 lbs. The people on here as you see are very friendly and supportive, Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me. :happy:
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need to shed about 50!
  • GoldenTouch_
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too :)

Aiming to lose 44lbs!