Just a young girl trying to lose weight.

Options
Hello myfitnesspal, my name is Jessica but you can call me Jessie or jess. I'm just a young girl who really is tired being fat. I'm tired of being the fat girl out of all of my friends and most of my family. I want to become the person I want to be, a outgoing, sweet kind,friendly, funny girl but my weight holds me back a lot in my life . I'm really scared that if I don't lose the weight I will get sick or have to have someone else take care of me and I will have a hard time walking and doing stuff most people should be able to do. I don't have to have heart or blood pressure problems. I don't want to have l diabetes and heart disease. Also having problems with my joints, breathing, sleep, mood, and energy levels. I want to be able to run and walk without stopping. I want to be able to look in the mirror and see how beautiful I am. I don't want people to look at me and say oh you have such a pretty face you just need to lose the weight, I am tired of being fat. I hate how I can't find cute clothes to wear. My mom is my biggest hero in my life she lose so much weight and I am so happy to have her in my life and to help me but I know if I want to lose the weight I have to really want to and I have to be more serious about my exercise and food. I can't cheat cause I am only cheating myself and hurting myself. My weight right now is 225 but my goal weight is 140. i know it's not going to be easy but I can't wait to see what I look like in the end. Feel free to add me if you want. I love having people giving me advice and I love supporting people and i love having people support me .

Replies

• amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica
    like u, im pretty young and looking to lose a good amount of weight
    if you need any motivation, feel free to add me :)
  • JessieSmileYourPerfect
    Options
    I just add you!(:
  • BiddyKay
    BiddyKay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there Jessica. I'm Brittany.

And I know how you are feeling, definitely. I know you will do great in your weight loss journey and I will be there with you.
    Feel free to add me!
  • Amor
    Amor Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, hey!

Congratulations on taking your first steps. I know it's tough but as soon as you star seeing resuts you'll feel so much better about things. If you need someone for support & motivation feel free to add me!

Same goes for anyone else!
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I know how you're feeling as well. But this is just the beginning and I be happy to cheer you along during your journey :)!
  • Chickychick18
    Options
    Hey Jess!!! :D
    My name is Jessica too. I want to say that what you are doing is brave, smart and wonderful. You are such a beautiful young girl and one day you are going to grow into a beautiful young lady. :D no matter what anyone says, you are capable of doing anything you want to do in life. You can achieve anything you set your mind too. My mom has diabetes. It isn't because of weight, it is type one and she has had it since she was pregnant with me. It is not the end of the world but it is no fun and I'm happy you are taking the right steps to prevent it. I hope that you can reach your goals and never ever have to deal with any health issues in the future. :D
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
  • lisa725
    lisa725 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go on taking the first steps to changing your life. It is a long hard road but we are all here for everyone!