Is this goal too ambitious?

Options
Im just fitting into size 14 clothes (uk), and now we have a dinner & dance comming up on November the 6th.

Do you think its too ambitious to buy a size 12 dress in the hope that by then it will fit me?

Has anyone else had success in this way?

Confusssed :S:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    I think it depends how much you're willing to put in effort wise - personally that gives you just under 8 weeks to go and you could definitely drop the inches by then if you follow a solid exercise plan xxx
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    you can do it if your eating clean and workingout. I have clients loose that and a little more in that time
  • MAbbate
    Options
    You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to! You have two months (nearly) to work on this. Watch your caloric intake and MOVE YOUR BUTT everyday! Drink lots of water, too. I am sure you can do it ~ just put your mind to it! Good luck and keep us posted. We are here to support and encourage you all the way.:flowerforyou:
  • mssnow
    mssnow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think it very doable if you are on a fitness plan already.....i dropped 10 lbs. and lost 6 inch my first 41/2 weeks with the program i am on....so it is really all up to you. You will get out what you put in..
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing a smaller size about every 2 months on average, so it's definitely an achievable goal. Just be sure to get lots of cardio in, and don't forget to throw in some strength training too.
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Im gonna go with "You can do it" :-) So long as everyone else says, you stay strict wiht the diet and get plenty of exercise in!!!

xx
  • amylouisem
    amylouisem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support, I CAN DO IT :drinker:

(or im gonna damn try) lol

will let you know if it works!

:heart:
  • rosef17
    Options
    I always keep the smaller size at the front of my closet so I see it every day - gives me inspiration! It is very doable :flowerforyou:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! 10lbs can make difference and that would put your less than 2lbs a week... you still have 7 weeks that's 14lbs if you keep a 2lb per week loss.

Hang the dress on the back of your bedroom door or somewhere you will see it constantly to remind you THATS the dress you have to wear, and you need and WANT to be comfortable and sexy in it!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Totally do-able! I have a goal of another 10 pounds by November 2, so I am in almost the exact same boat! Good luck!
  • amylouisem
    amylouisem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    im so happy, im sitting here in a pair of size 14 trousers (which i never thought i'd be in now.) and they fit properly. im super happy and definatly aproaching my 'too ambitous' goal!!! :D