Hi from New Zealand :)

Options
Hi I'm Lee.
30years old, married no children...Ive been struggling with my weight for ever since I can remember.
I weigh at present 74kg (roughly 163 pounds) and am 1.52m (4ft 9in).

I'm wanting to achieve a healthy lifestyle, not after quick fixes, (been there done that), and to build up my strength and tone...
Would love to get to know some new friends that can offer motivation and tips. Hopefully I can offer the same back. :)

Replies

• juul76
    juul76 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome, I live in Australia at the moment but my partner is a New Zealander (I am Dutch myself) and I have lived in New Zealand for 10 years. 3 of my children were born there and I trained as a midwife over there as well. Good luck with your weight loss journey and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Good luck on this journey! Time to put your self on the list. Feel free to friend me.
    Sharon in IL
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi from another kiwi :) Feel free to add me. Next month it will be 2 years since I started my weight loss journey :)
  • Jager82
    Jager82 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi All

Wow! I didn't expect to get so much support so soon its awesome :)
    This is the first time Ive ever been on a forum and Im highly excited about starting this journey.

Lee
  • gemini0007
    gemini0007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also in NZ feel free to add me. I lost a heap of weight two years ago but have put on a bit lately so need a kick up the bum. I am consistant with exercise, but I do love my food.
  • kirstyP01
    kirstyP01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am from NZ too. I have just restarted back on here after a year or so of slacking! I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember but now need to get things under control as I don't want to pass on my unhealthy relationship with food to my 2 young daughters. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other :-)

Kirsty
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am from NZ too, please feel free to friend me (I log everyday, so I am always around :0)
    Pippa
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want to. I am from Kiwiland too.
  • Karibunny
    Karibunny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi also from NZ, got a ways to go before I can call my self healthy! Restarting my journey this weekend after a prolonged health issue.
    got about 50kg to lose...and keep off. First time on the forums.