What are you having for lunch?

Options
Hi everyone! New to the site and looking for some healthier lunch options...maybe around the 300 calorie range. Any suggestions?
:smile: Thanks in advance!

Replies

• jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Delicious Salad:

Trader Joe's - Frozen Chicken Breast Tenderloins, 2.0 pieces
    Avocados - Raw, 0.25 cup, cubes
    Fresh Produce - Bell Peppers (Green), 0.25 Cup Raw
    Lettuce - Green leaf, raw, 1.5 cup shredded
    Generic - Eggs - Hard Boiled - Medium, 1 egg
    Cracker Barrel - Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese 2% Milk, 0.75 oz
    Generic Tomato - Tomato Raw, Red, 1 tomato
    Cucumber - With peel, raw, 1 cup slice
    Maple Grove Farms of Vermont - Fat Free Poppyseed Dressing, 1 Tbsp (30mL)

357 calories/20g carb/16g fat/34g protein/7 g fiber
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having left over Whole Wheat Spaghetti (1 cup) over yummy mushroom Spaghetti Sauce (3/4 cup) and for snack later today a 60 cal yogart and Honey Crips apple.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Progresso Light Italian Style Meatball Soup. 160 calories for 2 servings.
  • Dispathio
    Dispathio Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers Florentine Ravioli and Salad. Very satisfying.
  • mlcdz
    mlcdz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    EatingWell.com has a gazillion recipes. I made the decision not to cook anything unless the recipe comes from there. My family is happy because they have things they like and are willing to try. I'm happy because everything I've made from there (for over 6 months) has been easy & great.

For lunch today, I am having Eating Well Curried Chicken Pita (323 Cal).

Continued success to everyone.
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a late lunch, bu im having leftover moroccan cous cous from last nights dinner =)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Subway Club Salad / Olives, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pickles, Fat Free French Dressing (240c)

Sometimes I do:

Subway Wheat Turkey & Ham w/mustard (320c)

or

Homemade Tuna Salad w/Radish, Peppers, Green Onions, 1 Can of Tuna w/1 tbl of Light Miracle Whip, 2tb of Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing (199c)
  • Raina0512
    Options
    Zatarans Red Beans + Rice (190 calories for 1 cup) and Grilled Chicken Tenderloins (100 calories for 4 oz.)

Y.U.M.M.Y!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Taco Salad!
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Today we are having a pot luck at work for the birthday of my boss... I brought a cup of yogurt but will grab something off the table as well!.... wish me luck!:noway:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Usually for lunch I have a Syntha 6 protien Shake - 200 for one scoop.
    I add milk to it when it's a meal replacement.
    I use 1% milk - 4oz is 255 cals and a 8oz is 310.

The peanut butter chocolate shake tastes like a reese's peanut butter cup and the chocolate milkshake is pretty good too.
  • Shawna35
    Options
    I always try to keep mine around the 300 mark.

Thomas Everything bagel thin with 1 T of fat free cream cheese
    1 granny smith apple
    5 baby carrots
    1 Precious pepper jack cheese stick

or

Orowheat multigrain sandwich thin
    1.5 oz of pan roasted turkey lunchmeat
    1t mustard
    all natural apple sauce
    raw green pepper strips (sometimes add a little bit of hummus for dipping-good protein)
  • vlynnvale
    vlynnvale Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    All of this sounds delicious, and more important...healthy. Thanks again, keep them coming!! :smile:
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Homemade Chicken,veggie chili...181cal per cup And yogart 100cal:smile:
  • JAM810
    Options
    A half can of Chicken of the Sea Light Tuna in water with 2 tsp of Hellman's Light mayo on two slies of Weight Watcher's whole wheat bread, 2 cups of Romaine lettuce with 1.0 of Greek Feta cheese with American's Choice Light Rasberry Viniagerette salad dressing and a 1/4 bottle of Gleaceau Vitamin Water Zero. Yummy ...... :-)
  • Kezzarama
    Options
    Homemade carrot and sweet potato soup and bread 220 cals and a banana. I always have soups on the go a good way to get some veggies! :)
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I tend to stick to a slim a soup with 1x ryvita cracker/wholemeal bread x 1 slice from a 400g loaf, an apple and fromagie frais mini yogurt. Usually tots up to under 300 cals.

hope that helps x
  • JAM810
    Options
    A half can of Chicken of the Sea Light Tuna in water with 2 tsp of Hellman's Light mayo on two slies of Weight Watcher's whole wheat bread, 2 cups of Romaine lettuce with 1.0 of Greek Feta cheese with American's Choice Light Rasberry Viniagerette salad dressing and a 1/4 bottle of Gleaceau Vitamin Water Zero. Yummy ...... :-)

FYI .. this calculates to 288 calories, 22g protein, 32g of carbs and 10g of fat .... Nice!!
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    Options
    One of my favorites is some spinach and almond couscous with half a chicken breast!
  • Mamasota
    Options
    Thank you for the website recommendation!