Is this okay

Options

Replies

• sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Ohh I would soooo come out and kick you in the butt!!

would let
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    No I don't think most people are awake at 6am.
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Guess it depends where your nearest neighbours are. I'm up at that time so personally it wouldn't bother me, but I live in an old terraced house so have many neighbours right besides my house and I wouldn't do that. I even make sure the kids are quiet when we leave for work at 7am as not everyone has to be up that early.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    It depends on what your laws are where you live. I'm not sure if the Police police that or what? We have councils & the EPA. They both state here where I live that Mon - Sat you cannot make any construction noise, lawn mowing etc until after 7am until 7pm. Sunday & public holidays it is 9am until 7pm.

I guess do it & see who complains!
  • akmom40
    akmom40 Posts: 12
    Options
    No, I'd wait until 7-8am.
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    I would be super pissed if my neighbor mowed their lawn at 6 am. You would be on my hit list lol

What if they mowed ur lawn aswell?
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    I did it once... right after my next-door neighbors hosted a noise-ordinance-busting party that went long past 2am. :devil: Under normal circumstances, YMMV but yeah, I think that's a bit early.

ETA: Don't forget to log the calories! :bigsmile:
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    Thanks for the input will keep u guys updated
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Buy a paintball gun.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Omg! I hate the rudeness of early gardeners. They just want to finish early to drink beer. But I'm so not a morning person
  • pennelope515
    Options
    That is way too early!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I mow at 3-4 in the mornings because we're on graveyard shift. However, I have a push mower. If you're taking a self propelled mower, I would probably not be here to write on this thread. And I wouldn't blame the person who took me out. 9am is the earliest in my opinion. ESPECIALLY on a weekend. That extra hour of sleep is so precious!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Not sure what kind of mower you have but the grass would be to wet for me to mow at that time. I always wait for afternoon so i get a nice even cut.

but wouldn't that disturb people taking naps?

You rather wake people early in the morning compared to their naps in the afternoon? I'd wait for the afternoon.
  • alysslyss7
    alysslyss7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ... Naps aren't absolutely needed unless they're children.. and can always happen at a different time of the day if they're interrupted. Overnight-morning sleep, though - No. Do. Not. Mess. With. THAT.
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    Mow lawn at 6am
    neighbors come out and yell at you
    chase neighbors with lawnmower
    ???
    profit
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'd hurt someone.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My general rule is 8am-8pm is fair game for being noisy Mon-Fri. Everything moves an hour later Sat/Sun.
  • fatgulegule
    fatgulegule Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    No!
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    Decided to wait till 6 : 30, im about halfway done but some milf came out and seemed mad for some reason. Should i go back and finish the job?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Decided to wait till 6 : 30, im about halfway done but some milf came out and seemed mad for some reason. Should i go back and finish the job?

you talkin' about the grass, or the milf? :wink: