need some advice

Options
Hi Guys
Hope everyone are doing great.

not sure if i can ask question here or not
i was on weight watchers from feb- may then stopped as had to travel out of country lost pretty good about 7 pounds
anyhow gained back 3 pounds

Now i joined back and its been more than 2-3 weeks i am not loosing any weight or gaining as going to gym regulary sometimes i over eat, but its good i am not gaining(which i am happy about ) but would like to loose another 5-10 lbs so was thinking may be if i can just workout and eat good i guess i don't have to go weight watchers i know weight wtachers helps us eat healthy rather than concetrating on loosing weight but just need some advice

any suggestions if any weight watchers members plz advice

Replies

• Determined_28
    Options
    That's great you haven't gained. :) That always makes you feel good. :) I did the weight watchers program for a few years. Did you do the point system? When I was on the program and I wasn't gaining or losing I got frustrated. What the WW lady told me is to either cut back on my food somewhere (snacks, over eating at dinner) or workout a little more. Your body needs a shock to kick back up again. Do you take any days off from the gym?
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    hi

i have to cut down on food i guess then i will see the diff, but don't know may be just not into going to meetings or paying when iam not using there trackign system which i don't like much i love this site and i do my food track here
    yes its point system

i don't go to gym on friday n sunday