Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    If you did mine for free afterwards I'd be cool with it
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Mowing lawn at 6am? I mean it's Wednesday not like Saturday morning or something..i go to gym at 4 am usually so thinking about doing it right after. most people should be awake anyways rite?
    I'm awake and getting ready for work around then, but most people are not.

My SO's days off are Tuesday and Wednesday and on days he works, he doesn't get up until at least 8, sometimes after working 12-14 hours the day before. So, no, don't mow your lawn at 6 a.m.
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Neighbors should have the courtesy to be quiet between 9 pm and 8 am.
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
  • benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    Noone wants to hear that so early - id go mad lol
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm calling shenanigans.

troll-doll_zps5bb7256f.jpg
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    My neighbors know better than to try and mow their lawns at that time, unless it is with scissors well....
    chuckpunch1_zpsf2b50f20.gif
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Think ill just wait till 9 dont wanna upset anyone
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    Decided to wait till 6 : 30, im about halfway done but some milf came out and seemed mad for some reason. Should i go back and finish the job?
    Very considerate of you to have waited half an hour I think you did your part....you should always finish what you started

think im gonna take this advice since ur pretty hot
    Yes I think you should I give good advice

would take
  • sub10orbust
    Options

thanks for the virus posting from potato
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I think its fine. I get home from work @ 7am and I have crap to do before I go to bed for a good part of the day.
    Plus its cooler that early.

MOW AWAYYYYY, lol

p.s what about us ppl that are trying to sleep all day and all of you daylight workers are making incredible amounts of noise.

Im not gonna freak out if you mow your lawn at 9 am, or let your kids play in my yard. So the same respect should be given to those of us that have to sleep during the day. But that aint gonna happen
  • sub10orbust
    Options
    I think its fine. I get home from work @ 7am and I have crap to do before I go to bed for a good part of the day.
    Plus its cooler that early.

MOW AWAYYYYY, lol

p.s what about us ppl that are trying to sleep all day and all of you daylight workers are making incredible amounts of noise.

Im not gonna freak out if you mow your lawn at 9 am, or let your kids play in my yard. So the same respect should be given to those of us that have to sleep during the day. But that aint gonna happen

brb mowing
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I could sleep through a tornado so it wouldn't bother me!
  • sub10orbust
    Options

moving nextdoor
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I don't see why not. I'm awake then anyway so it wouldn't bother me, plus I'd be doing the Call Me Maybe thing. :glasses:
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Very selfish and inconsiderate. Thats just rude, I would hate my neighbor for doing that.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    My crazy neighbor across the road leaf blows/cuts his grass at about 7am on a Sunday morning for hours.......... Yeah it is rude and inconsiderate, I work late nights at the weekend, and early mornings during the week so I like my lay ins!
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    6AM mowing is unacceptable. I used to work a 2-11PM shift. After I got home, I would usually get to bed around 12-1AM. Work shifts vary by industry, but the majority of people still work normal business hours. When I worked an 8-5, I wouldn't get up until around 7-7:30 and so even then a 6AM mowing neighbor would have earned a permanent spot on my loathe list.
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

moving nextdoor

:laugh:
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I think general courtesy demands waiting until at least 8 am.