Night Time...is the right time..FOR EATING! Gah!

Options
It's so funny how during the day I can stay on track and positive but when the sun sets I turn into this completely unsexy sort of chocolate-mad werewolf. NOT CUTE. I literally paced around my kitchen last night, finally talking my grumpy-as-can-be self into some water.

There are really only so many times you can say out loud to yourself, "What am I REALLY hungry for?" before you can no longer pretend you are Oprah and accept that even your cats think you've lost it.

Gah - I hope today is less difficult.

Replies

• 22Gibson
    Options
    Been there, done that.....so many times! hehehe It makes feel insane!
    Stay strong, maybe some sweet fruit? Or a "fugesicle" to take the edge off without destroying the day!
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Not cute but funny! Chocolate mad werewolf! Brilliant!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I think this is a common occurance in my home too...usually aroun 10:00pm...lol
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I am so bad that I save calories for the night time need for chocolate. My favorite is the 90% cocoa by Lindt. I keep it between my mattress and box spring so that the dog cannot get it but I can easily reach it when I need it. One square is all I need once or twice a week. I don't know what I would do without it. It is like a drug for me!!

D
  • somethingvague
    Options
    There are really only so many times you can say out loud to yourself, "What am I REALLY hungry for?" before you can no longer pretend you are Oprah and accept that even your cats think you've lost it.

Hahahaha! Amazing...this just made my day :)

Try a couple squares of dark chocolate...or a glass of chocolate (soy) milk...always cures my cravings.
  • beesus
    Options
    thanks for the tips and smiles peeps:)