ready or not.... most likely not

Options
I'm looking for buddies who will be an inspiration. I had lost weight previously but i gained it all back. I lost my motivation. I went through a depression... but i'm ready to change my life again. and Actually meet my goal. I love a good challenge and I'm always proud of being so independent and doing things by myself. But this is a new approach. Hopefully it works this time.

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    We all struggle from time to time, and that is part of our journey! What really matters is that you are back in the game and ready to refocus. Just jump in with both feet and figure out what works for you. You will do amazing I am sure and we are all here to help you on the way if you need encouragement.
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Life is all about overcoming obstacles. I lost over 75 lbs using MFP I've gained 10 or so pounds but I think I'm healthier now than I was at my lowest weght. It's easy for weight loss to become an obsession and turn un healthy. Keep your body healthy by eating healthy foods only when you are HUNGRY. Exercise DAILY. And enjoy life :)