Ferrero Rocher

Options
A few years ago (god i've been trying to lose weight so long) I went to a fat club meeting and they were handing out these 'home made diet chocs' that were supposed to taste like ferrero rocher.

I was all "yeah right," but they really did.

All you need is;

ryvita
nutella

Crush some ryvita so you have ryvita crumbs
Add a little nutella and mix.

Add nutella a little at a time. You shouldnt need loads to make it stick. If you need to or find it easier mix with your hands, but use your fingertips only because your palms are too warm and it will just get messy.

The mixure should contain just enough nutella for you to be able to start making balls that hold shape.

I would guess 3 ryvita to 1 tablespoon of nutella.
Stick them in the fridge to go cool and firm...
and then...

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!

Average 30 calories per chocolate, but obviously the bigger you make them the higher the calories.

You could just speak some nutella on a ryvita, but i don't think it's the same. :)

SMASH
MUSH
EAT

Replies

• TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    Just checking... you do know Nutella is made by Ferrero, right?
  • Hayley_2012
    Hayley_2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    MMMMMmmmmmm that's my tea sorted, thanks!
  • candy102389
    Options
    yum- what a great replacement!
  • MissEStrange22
    Options
    Yes, but it tastes different. (I know it really doesn't, but it does-it's all in the mind) :)

I think making your own FR is nice because you then sit down and enjoy a couple as a treat with a cuppa tea (oh how british)

It's a treat you don't need to feel guilty about. :)
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    I never feel guilty for anything.

Except the oncoming zombie apocalypse. My bad.
  • MissEStrange22
    Options
    I feel guilty eating an entire box of FR.....unless it's christmas, or my birthday :)

It's OK, I have my escape and attack strategy sorted. :)
  • Beasterface
    Beasterface Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump:)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    A Ferrero Rocher has 70 calories. Your concoction has maybe 30 caloires maybe more (1/2 a table spoon of nutella is 50 calories).

Just don't eat the box.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Nutella is 80ish odd calories per 15g. Last time I looked 15g of Nutella wasn't much at all. Need some pics I guess. How big were the balls?