Needing some inspiration.

Options
I am 5'2'' female looking for some inspiration to push forward. If you have any before and after pics please share. I started using mfp nov 2011 and used it for 8 months then life got incredibly stressful and I quit using it and gained most of my weight back again. I'm now 184 lbs and want to lose over 30 lbs but feeling like its gonna be close to impossible right now. :( I have been feeling almost depressed when I look at myself in the mirror and just want to be happy again. So please if you would share some encouragment please :).

Replies

• lauren31085
    lauren31085 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures, and I haven't changed much yet...but I can say that it's possible! I am 5'1'' and started really counting calories, and even though I haven't even started working out yet I have lost 4 pounds in 18 days so far.....You did it once, you can do it again! There is no better time to start but now!! I know you can do it!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    E1213773-DDB0-4D4E-A97C-37A4258D03AE-8948-0000059755E85D95.jpg

Hi! Well I was 154 before and I have lost 26 lbs I am at 128 right now and I feel amazing!! I am 5'3 and a mother of 2. Add me if you like.
  • KristinFel
    Options
    Just know that with the right work and with the right support, you can feel sexy again and become exactly who you want to be! :)
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It takes time but you will get there. Just keep plugging away at it and the seemingly impossible will happen! Don't give up! Have a look at my pics in my profile. I started at 229 and am now 182. Still working on it though!
  • elissiara
    elissiara Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mi8zlbW4cE1qz4rgp_zpse274f981.jpg
    :D I love seeing peoples before and afters
  • nanisingleton
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I am 5'3 as well started at 152 and now I am down to 134.. hoping to hit 128 soon with a goal of 125. I have lost weight in the past and reached goals but once I made it I fell off and over ate, stopped exercising etc.. This time I have changed my lifestyle and these healthy changes are going to be permanent. Just wanted to say you look amazing and you def motivated me for the day as well as reminded me that im almost there!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!