NEW!!! Need Inspiration...

Options
Need to make some friends here to help me along..hope this site works.

Replies

• kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! This site works really well if you find friends who can give you encouragement ... and you can encourage in return. I will send you a friend request. Please feel free to accept or if you decide not to then that is ok too. I interact with most of my MFP friends on a daily basis and will give honest opinions on diary etc. I wish you well in your journey to a healthy future.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I can always use another friend to receive and support! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add request!
  • witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This site does work. My tag proves it. Log religiously, weigh your food, be honest and move your butt. Be patient and it'll happen. It's not going to happen overnight. Best of luck to you. You can do this! If I can, you can.
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi! It is going to be what you make of it. This site is great, but you will have to do the work. Ease into it, eat less and exercise. DO NOT remove everything you love from your diet. This will sabotage you later. Gradually adopt a healthy lifestyle, not a diet. You can do this. Feel free to add!

edited to say LOG EVERYTHING "bad" or not. Be accountable for what you put into your body.
  • DebraT87
    Options
    I am in need of friends as well! Trying to lose post baby weight! Always lose motivation hoping some friends will keep me on track!
  • tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I think you may also want to consider spending some time devising a plan tha works very specifically with your tolerance and your lifestyle and your enthusiasm and your goal.

I started here because of a very troubling medical issue, and I NEEDED to stop my old ways in their tracks and replace them with new habits right away.

The urgency of that decision really allowed me to move quickly, and for me, worked great!

Welcome aboard!
  • meganjansen
    Options
    I'm also new to the site and hoping to get some inspiration.. It's hard for me to say "no" to certain foods or it's hard for me to not make an excuse of why I can't go to the gym today.. I would love to support you and provide encouragement along the way!!
  • dawnl39
    dawnl39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also new; not too sure on how this all works.....like how do I get the little "lbs lost" thing?? :ohwell:
  • katymambros
    katymambros Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katy. I'm new. too. This is my first day. I started exercising again a couple of weeks ago, and I thought this site would be helpful in order to be held accountable and receive support and encouragement, as well as give it. I need to lose about 35 lbs. I believe that if we stick with it, not only will we lose weight, but we will learn to live a healthy lifestyle.
  • dawnl39
    dawnl39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    LOL never mind I figured that part out! ;)
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    you should probably fill out your profile so that people know what you're goals are, and can determine if they are in a similar like-minded place to help you along and vice versa. having said that, feel free to check out my profile and if you're interested in some additional support and an occasional push, feel free to add me - but you should consider filling out your profile - most people like to know who tehy are supporting, goals, etc.
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.