Needed...Friends who COMMUNICATE!!! :)

Options

Replies

• angserino
    Options
    Looks like you have plenty now! LOL I understand what you are saying. I am getting ready to delete my "friend collectors". I take the time everyday to check on my mfp friends and to offer what I can. Even on vacation. I think it is so important for our success. I also don't want a friend who has so many that they can't get personally involved. Anyway, with that being said, you are more than welcome to add me if you would like. In fact, anyone can add me if they are going to communicate and stay involved. Best of luck in your journey!
  • Strangewings22
    Strangewings22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I am new to MFP, just started 3 days ago. I am looking for some support buddies too but I understand that the support needs to go both ways!
    I haven't taken the time to update my profile yet but I will be doing that today.
    I see all of the comments about the under 1200 calories and I know I've been under the 1200 calories a couple of times so far but I'll get the hang of this! It's not always easy to adjust your eating habits.
    So anyway, I am excited to start this new goal and meet some cool people who doing and going through the same thing!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi there-
    I'd love too add you. I love having my list full of friends with a sense of humor and people on my FL can tell you a talk a lot! Lol ;).
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Add me, I communicate... probably too much, haha.
    Goes for anyone else too. I log regularly, have an open diary.
    I love having friends that encourage, ask questions and let me ask questions as well.

We are not perfect, but we try out best. :)
  • shoshanay
    Options
    I had about 9 friends on here and none ever commented on anything. Looking for the supporters as well. I have to get focus and get back into the healthy living. Been up and down and out of my comfort zone. Looking for friends as well. PLEASE ADD
  • sixty_five
    sixty_five Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me!
  • VanillaBean21
    Options
    Same here feel free to add =)
  • joy4824
    joy4824 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me...I am on daily and I promise to comment as much as possible. :)
  • fierydeluge
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Would love to share my experiences with losing weight and learn from people who are in the same boat as I am.
  • chrissyreneet
    chrissyreneet Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'd love the feedback and will give feedback in return.
  • eamjohnson
    eamjohnson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I always try to encourage my friends' successes, whether it's logging for 5+ days in a row or substituting a bowl of strawberries for a bowl of ice cream. I, like you, only look for the same encouragement in return.

Same goes for anyone else out there!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    i'm on here daily (weekends are more hit or miss) ... but I do try to be encouraging to friends and at least communicate. Not offended by the "potty-mouth" either ... I'll send a request and any can feel free to add me.
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Ayakaba
    Ayakaba Posts: 10
    Options
    looking for some communicative friends too - please feel free to add me
  • Jaimie6171
    Jaimie6171 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I recently found a couple friends who are amazing about encouragement and communication! But as always I can always use some more friends to help get through this journey!! So consider this an open invite to send friend requests my way! :happy:
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm addable. In it for the long haul and would appreciate the vocal company. Will do the same!
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Please add! I like vocal friends who are there to support and motivate and will tell you how things are...lol
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You sound like my kinda friend! ;) I have a potty mouth sometimes and occasionally post about my everyday life and other things too. I try to encourage and congratulate on a regular basis. Friend request sent! :)
    I have been on here a few months now, comment on peoples achievements everyday, and would love plenty more friends who like to do the same.

I have some fantastic friends on here, but also have some 'friend collectors' who have no interest in interacting at all. This gets me down :cry:

I don't expect to have everyone comment on every single thing that I do, but I came here for support. I am very committed to giving support and a friendly comment, and would love the same in return.

I am 39, have 27lbs left to lose, have a good sense of humour, a potty mouth sometimes...don't add me if you'll be offended...and don't restrict my posts to fitness alone :)

Post below, or send me a request and I'll be a very happy bunny :)))) :flowerforyou:
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well its beautiful to interact it depends on the use that everyone does on mfp! I wants lots of friends to discuss progress and encourage each other! We have all the same goal to go down the hill others don't. We all just need to be generous at each other!
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have been discouraged this past week and need all the motivation i can get. I will motivate in return!