18 Days, 6-8 pounds, do-able??

Options
13»

Replies

• gailduncan
    gailduncan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Maybe start 30 Day Shred (Jillian Michael's). You won't lose the weight, but you may change your measurements???

Exactly what I was going to say.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'll pray for you
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Do not eat less, it won't do you any good. I lost 8 pounds in little more than a month (not everything in my ticker) so you can shred a few pounds in a couple of weeks as well. Here is the battle plan:

1. Cup of unsweetened green tea in the morning to boost your metabolism.
    2. Huge calories burn - I did 30 Days shred, Zumba, running beside my everyday walking and cycling. My burn was between 500-1000 calories per day. Working out can shape your body better than just smaller weight.
    3. Gallons of water!
    4. Proteins and more proteins! Up to 1 g per 0.5 kg of body weight. Add protein powder or protein bars.
    5. Home cooking
    6. Veggies and fruits
  • lustergirl
    lustergirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options

So what you're really saying is, you came here to ask advice and you're going to ignore it? Makes ZERO sense to me.

sounds about right for about 90% of the people who ask questions on these forums!!!!!

sounds about right for people who are just fine with the weight they are weigh. hmmmm.
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how tall you are, but depending on that, I can see why you'd say 8 lbs would be noticeable. I'm 5' 8" and I could lose/gain 20lbs and nobody notices but my best friend who is 5'1" loses/gains 5 lbs and it's super noticeable.

That being said, I understand not wanting to change your eating habits (especially if it has been working for you weightloss wise). I would say add something like 30DS or another circut based DVD into your routine. I'm only on day 7 of 30DS and I can already see a lot of definition in my legs and arms and I've lost about 4lbs since I started. Granted I started at 207 lbs so I have a lot more to lose than you so it might not come off as quickly. But the workout is great and it's only about 20 minutes (25ish including warm-up and cool-down).

Best of luck, but remember, if you don't lose those last 8 lbs don't let it spoil your birthday. From what I can see you're gorgeous (I wish I had looked like that on my 21st birthday---which was 4 years ago) and 8 lbs certainly shouldn't come between you and a great night of celebrating!!!!!
  • cazcarr89
    Options
    I agree with what people are saying on here, I think toning up would help more than trying to lose weight, looking toned is better than looking skinny.

128 was the weight I was when I started the gym thinking I was overweight, add on 2 years and 20lbs and I'm back there!