Do you love peanut butter but to high in calories!

Options
2»

Replies

• Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    I love PB!!! Thank you for this!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have been using PB2 and Chocolate PB2 for about 8 months and love it. however If your eating food for fuel and not focusing so much on your caloric intake for the weight loss side of it I would stick with regular PB, just find a healthy version. Peanut butter is not a horrible thing to eat like a Zinger.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU FOR SHARING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have already put it on my wish list for Christmas :)
  • ryanmelissa09
    Options
    pb2 rocks. I cant go a day with out it
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    How is the nutritional value? Protein? Healthy fats? It's about much more than just calories (especially if you want to eat food for fuel)!

Yes I understand what you are saying.. But for people who have a hard time with calories and use a lot of it, this is a good thing. Like shakes etc. Also if you are getting your fat and protein somewhere else than using this instead is not bad. You are thin (from the pic) so your opinion on the matter is a lil different from someone who struggling with a healthy diet and lifestyle.

Wow I came back to this and cant believe the amount of replies I have so far. Now I am def glad I posted this!!
  • krislew
    krislew Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    yikes..I didn't realize how expensive it was!! I might have to stick to regular peanut butter. :cry: