New age desserts!

Options
I think I might have the biggest sweet tooth on the planet. As a kid I used to eat powdered sugar out of the box! Forget the salt....GIVE ME SUGAR!!! Now that I am on being more mindful of my sugar intake, my idea sweet treats is changing. Who knew 1 cup of Special K with red berries in Silk Lite Vanilla Soy milk would start to taste like a dessert??? It has become a real treat for me!

Do you have any unlikely desserts I can also become attached too when in need???

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    plain greek yogurt
    1/2 cup frozen fruit of choice (I use rasberries and blackberries)
    2 scoops protein
    1/4 cup milk (or whatever to make it blend properly)

wal-la

about 300 calories 45 g protein.. I eat half then and half later. Delicious snack for the afternoon- or desert treat.

I also eat fresh fruit with milk poured over it with a lite dusting of cocoa powder.

Or I eat trial mix- but I measure it out.
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    plain greek yogurt
    1/2 cup frozen fruit of choice (I use rasberries and blackberries)
    2 scoops protein
    1/4 cup milk (or whatever to make it blend properly)

wal-la

about 300 calories 45 g protein.. I eat half then and half later. Delicious snack for the afternoon- or desert treat.

I also eat fresh fruit with milk poured over it with a lite dusting of cocoa powder.

Or I eat trial mix- but I measure it out.

Love it! I will definitely try! Im a fan of trail mix too but it can be hard to stop picking out the M&Ms and raisins and focus on the nuts! You're right though, measureing is a must with that stuff or it can go downhill fast!