In need of friends and a buddy

Options
I am 26 with 2 young boys. I am 5'6 and 170 lbs. I want to get back to 125-130. I have gained 50 lbs since meeting my hubby 8 years ago! Lost 20 lbs after my first and got back down to 142lbs but after my 10 mo old shot up to my heaviest at 170! I lose motivation quickly so looking for a good friend to keep me going!! Add me!

Replies

• SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just added you!!
  • witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Use your child as motivation. Ensure they grow up with a healthy parent. Every time you look at them, remember why you're exercising. Remember why you make better food choices. It's a daily reminder of why you're doing the right thing. Be the role model. You can do this.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome1.gif

Feel free to add me!
  • cramseynyc
    cramseynyc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just added you! I've only been on this site for a few weeks and it's great! Good luck to you.
  • gundlach04
    Options
    I just started today!!! I decided that if I can quit smoking after 20+ years that it is time to get back to eating better and exercise. I work from home for the past 2 1/2 years , which I believe has added to weight gain, since I am not moving around nearly as much! I look forward to friends and support on here :)
  • Lifegetsfatat50
    Options
    I just started today - first ever diet
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like :flowerforyou:
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I added you as well.
  • skinnygirly23
    skinnygirly23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Will add you!
  • happygranny13
    happygranny13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just back from a short weekend to see two of my grandsons in Nashville, Tn. got off my good eating, now back home.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi - Welcome!!!
    feel free to add me I am here every day!!!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Just added you. Anyone can add me if they want.
  • RTrigger91
    RTrigger91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi there im on day 3 here and loving it so far. You can do this! add me if you want another friend