Pleased with 13lbs loss :)

Options
sharon75uk
sharon75uk Posts: 51 Member
Started on 10th June and have lost 13lbs so far. I've been on holiday from work for almost 6 weeks (work in the office at a school) and was sorting out my clothes to go back on Monday and a few tops and a pair of trousers are now too big! I am very happy this morning. I have lost 3cm from around the top of my arms and can see a big difference in that area.

Feeling very motivated :)

Replies

• cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    Yay! that is so so good, well done! you're doing so well. keep up your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • Beckaroo94
    Options
    Well Done! I love that feeling of seeing clothes that are now too big! Keep it up :D
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    You should be pleased, you've done brilliantly. Well done!
  • NaomiMc_Ra
    NaomiMc_Ra Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well done! I've just got to the 13lbs mark and also very happy. Makes a big difference. Although miine has taken a little longer than yours - any tips?!
  • kem05
    kem05 Posts: 97
    Options
    Well done! That's great! Realising clothes are too big is an AMAZING feeling! :smile:
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    That's great! It's such an amazing feeling when clothes get too big. Your hard work has paid off, well done :smile:
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Good job! Feeling the results makes the effort it took to get there so worth it! :D
  • sharon75uk
    sharon75uk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done! I've just got to the 13lbs mark and also very happy. Makes a big difference. Although miine has taken a little longer than yours - any tips?!

I lost a lot the first 2 weeks and it slowed down after that...haven't lost for 2 weeks now! I've not been exercising much so that won't be helping. I have set my calories at 1350 but allow myself to go up to 1500 if I feel hungry at night. Well done on your loss - I have about 80lb to loose.
  • kobyham
    kobyham Posts: 1
    Options
    Great, keep working!
  • nevergiveup51
    nevergiveup51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome I lost 5 Lbs in 2 weeks and have 80 more to go I have already lost 120lbs on another program it seems so far away but once you start losing double digit numbers it makes you want to keep going. Great Job
  • NaomiMc_Ra
    NaomiMc_Ra Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I lost a lot the first 2 weeks and it slowed down after that...haven't lost for 2 weeks now! I've not been exercising much so that won't be helping. I have set my calories at 1350 but allow myself to go up to 1500 if I feel hungry at night. Well done on your loss - I have about 80lb to loose.

Yes i lost loads in the fiorst 2 weeks too. I then had a period of very lsow loss but the last two weeks have been drmatic again! Really exercising hard now (in training) so I'm guessing that's it. ONly hvae another 6.2 pounds left to lose to hit my ideal eight - although I'm sure that will change when i get there.

Well done on your loss so far - keep at it, sounds like you are doing really well!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!