Replies

• Amy11108
    Amy11108 Posts: 74
    Options
    Nature valley chewy protein bars
  • CCDaphne
    CCDaphne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I used to eat fiber one bars. I made my own granola bars recently though. They're easy to make and yummy! There are tons of recipes online :)
    I also heard quest bars were really good, so I might buy one just to try it out
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I don't eat them that often but I LOVE the Kind bars too! The ones with the cherry and dark chocolate.
  • prioritizinghealth
    prioritizinghealth Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    making homemade bars seems to be quite popular! :o
  • Cath_active
    Options
    Did you stop eating granola bars (like Nature Valley for example)?
    I'm wondering if I should or not...because i'm a student and soon to be teacher and up until recently( before I started using MFP) i though of them as good snacks, easy to eat between of during classes...
    any though on granola bars and should I stop or not?
    thanks
    Cath
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Journey Bars are good if you want something different from the typical sweet / nutty bars

sesame ginger

inspired by the healthy cuisines of japan, toasted sesame is blended with whole grains to create a mild and warm flavor, while a hint of ginger is used to add freshness. you’ll find this flavor truly delightful!

ingredients: whole grain and seed blend (gluten-free oats, organic buckwheat, sesame seeds), organic tapioca syrup, almonds, whole ancient grain crisps (amaranth, quinoa, brown rice), pea protein isolate, vegetable glycerin, non-gmo canola oil, plum puree, water, pumpkin, chicory root, sea salt, natural flavor, baking soda, onion powder, garlic powder, citric acid, spices. CONTAINS: almonds, sesame
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I love the Nature Valley ones.
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Luna Lemon Zest - love them!!
  • laurab1217
    laurab1217 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love Nature's Valley bars, especially the yogurt ones....and the quaker yogurt bars are soooo good...even if they aren't the healthiest out there, they at least have calcium and are good as an alternative to dessert/sweet cravings....I was skeptical about the fiber one bars because usually fiber or protein rich bars have a weird metallic taste, but the Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bars are really good! I also like the Nutrigrain strawberry greek yogurt bars. They seem to be more nutrient-packed than others and are good for calcium.
  • agressre
    agressre Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love the Kind Bars and Larabars.