Options
Hi,

I am Lena and just joined this web a few min ago. My current weight is 200 pounds, 5feet 7. I never had any weight problem until last year when i had my Son Ethan. Before I had him I was 165-170pounds, I usually don't eat outside I cook but really still struggling with this baby weight....I am doing Zumba every tuesdays and dance at home whenever I can.

Replies

• carmfu
    carmfu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lena!!!

I started off at 207 in January and lost about 33lbs all by doing zumba. I recently added bootcamp to my workout and a sculpting class but i'm maintaining which is fine because of all the birthday parties etc. it's better then gaining I guess. I don't eat out much either! our goals are similar if you need a buddy i'm here :)
  • kitfulofstarling
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    I have also started shortly, I already lost about 18 pounds by myself changing some habits, but I got stagnated and I was feeling that my old bad habits were about to come back. I find this community and App really supportive, so let's do it!
  • nanasudo
    nanasudo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I just rejoined today. I know this is a good group and I am sure you will make many friends. We all need the encouragement and motivational thoughts. Good luck on your journey.:smile:
  • lenabiscuit
    Options
    Hey Girl how are you? Its Lena thks for the support can you tell me how to log in Ur calories Still I haven't lost. Any of My weight. I Dt want to weight myself to see what I lost. Just know that im Still big
  • lenabiscuit
    Options
    What have u done plz help. Bad habit like what eating rice and Bread