Noob from Vancouver

Options
One of my coworkers shwoed me this site, and it looked pretty cool so i decided to sign up!

i've always been interested in fitness and nutrition; I work out about 3-4 times a week - my goal is to gain some more muscle

:)

Replies

• sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Vacouver too...this is a great site. Good luck with your goals!
  • mikeivb
    mikeivb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Vacouver too...this is a great site. Good luck with your goals!

Thanks! it seems like a great site. Hopefully it gets added to my list of forums to go on
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Vancouver bc ? Paradise?! WICKED! I am fourth generation Vancouverite, Living in Squamish now! welcome!
  • angiesusuri
    Options
    Hello there guys !I've just singed up here,and it seems awesome to know all the calories of the food you are eating. I think in that way,i can loose some weight :). i also exercise 4 days per week ,for like an hour, and with myfitnesspal ,i think i can get more fit !:). :happy:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    ~waves from Victoria, BC~ Welcome aboard! You're going to find some great people, motivation and support here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mikeivb
    mikeivb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    thanks for the warm welcome!