1year Update

Options
July 19 was my one year mark relearning a lifestyle. Today was another milestone, I broke the 100lbs lost (101 to be exact). I havent reached my goal yet and then it will be onto toning and maintaining.

I started this new lifestyle at 312lbs, high blood pressure and a heart condition called hyperobstructive cardiomyopathy (or as a friend affectionately called it, HOCUM). I was pumping at 33% capacity and normal capacity is 55%. I just had a new exam and official the HOKUM is gone and I am pumping at almost normal rate. The doctor also has removed me from my blood pressure medicine and I am also off of the Nexium since my acid reflux has gone away as well.

I have face pics from 2002/2012/2013 on my profile.

Everyone can do this, all it takes is one thing. Want. It doesnt need want from a friend, doctor or stranger. It takes you wanting the change and then working towards. And you can do it!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!