New and in need of friends:)

Options
sanbros
sanbros Posts: 14 Member
Hiya :)
I am new here, and need to get rid of 80 pounds. I would love some motivator friends in here to help me get there (and who I can help)
I am 35, and a mom for 2 boys age 4 and 6, so I need to get that energy!
I hope my stay here will be fantastic:)

Sanne

Replies

• miranda4lyf
    Options
    new here to, 36 years old, 3 kids 19, 16, 5. trying to lose atleast about 25 pounds. :sad: its been hell!! cause i like to cheat... i guess my one motivation to you is your not alone!!!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! 34 yrs old... mother of 2 :)
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Welcome newbies!! I'm the mom of 2 boys. :) I just turned 40 in July. I have approx. 30lbs I am working on getting rid of.
  • iublondie25
    Options
    38 yo Mother to five. I want to lose about 50 pounds. Have struggled to lose the 7 I have done so far. But I am getting stronger and my measurements are going down....even if that stupid butt scale isn't. Feel free to add me!
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    You can add me. I've only got a few pounds to go. I've lost about 60 lbs total.
  • armywifelong
    armywifelong Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I have about 50 lbs to lose, am 35 years old and need to get off my butt!
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking to lose 70 down 9 so far. Two boys...
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm 36 and most of my friends have quit on me. So I'm always looking for some more friends to motivate and who motivate me. :smile:
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mom of three boys. Feel free to add me if you need another friend. Good luck in your journey!