anyone from Wisconsin or visits Wisconsin??

Options
2»

Replies

• DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Not from Wisconsin, but am your neighbor down south in Chicago. Though I'm not a Pack fan (GO BEARS) I still love visiting my northerly neighbors. Add me as a friend if you'd like - I'm here to give and receive support. Happy Hump Day!

Karen

Da Bears !!! :smile:
  • syllables
    syllables Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sheboygan reporting in.
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    Born and raised in small town WI. Moved to MN when I turned 18 (for school...then ended up staying). Still make it back home every other week or so. I live 10 minutes from the WI border - which comes in handy on Sundays when I need beer! :drinker:

ETA: Friend requests welcome!
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am just north of Milwaukee! Feel free to add me.:laugh:
  • bonkers1224
    bonkers1224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    GREEN BAY WISCONSIN :smile: Born and raised and now living in Colorado.. Wisconsin will always be "home" :love:
  • AZ_Danny
    AZ_Danny Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm FROM Wisconsin, but now living near Phoenix. Born and raised in Rice Lake, but also lived in Prairie du Chien, Kenosha, and Milwaukee
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Graduated from lakeland high in Minocqua Wis.
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    No, but definitely am a frequenter for mini-vacations there. Love the Dells. From Chicago burbs.

ETA: also want to go to Milwaukee fest.

I am guessing you mean Summerfest by Milwaukee fest. It is over this year..but next summer is a must.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Go Cowboys!

dallas-cowboys.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I've heard of Wisconsin. You guys are the ones with the cheese right?
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I lived in Appleton when I was a kid.
  • HappilyMarried2711
    HappilyMarried2711 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wisconsinite here!! I have no Wisconsin friends and would love to have some. Feel free to add me!

(man i miss cheese curds...but haven't given up my BUD LIGHT!)
  • kinzerbud
    kinzerbud Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm from La Crosse. Always happy to have new friends so feel free to add me.
    Off topic: state loyalty demands I address the "go cowboys" thing, but I want to move to Texas in the not so distant future, so I'm conflicted. That's stressful...being conflicted. Which leads to belly fat. So, I call sabotage. tsk tsk, waffle. :bigsmile:
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm from La Crosse. Always happy to have new friends so feel free to add me.
    Off topic: state loyalty demands I address the "go cowboys" thing, but I want to move to Texas in the not so distant future, so I'm conflicted. That's stressful...being conflicted. Which leads to belly fat. So, I call sabotage. tsk tsk, waffle. :bigsmile:

Haha! Damn funny!
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin! I'm from a small town 30 SW of Madison.

I'm about 30 miles south of Madison too!

Always loving more WI friends so feel free to add me! They always understand the beer, brats, and CHEESE in my food diary! Oh and our awesome weather too.
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Kenosha checking in!
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Went to La Crosse three times on a job back in 1980-81. It was a power plant upgrade on French Island. Almost got snowed-in on a November trip.
    Nice place.