Introduction

Options
Hi! I'm Faith!
I'm not really new to Fitness pal or working out. I used to be 215, and lost 30lbs! I currently range 188-185bs. I'm actually looking to reach the 150lb mark, but hoping to be 140lbs. I lost this weight by doing the "military diet" that I saw on Pinterest. The goal gave me fast results, but I started to not be happy with it, and would plateau. I would follow the exact diet for 2 weeks in a row, and not lose weight. During this time I worked out 4-5 times a week. I range from Running (in the cooler months), Zumba, Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred, and am about to get int o T25. I'm motivated and keep up my workouts. I would like to follow other people's journeys and I hope you will follow mine. I am a great motivator but have my bad days as well. We got this guys!

Replies

• liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • stephmclark
    Options
    Hello everyone !
    I have used fitness pal a couple of years ago i think, but slowly stopped using it and exercising and eating healthy !
    The numbers on my scale shocked me and the tightness of my jeans !

So i am back and determined ! My weakness is sweets for sure and bread !

Also the heat has stopped my outdoor walking pretty much.... Ugh (and laziness has stopped my treadmill workouts)

Let's get started !
  • agenteff
    agenteff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been working out actively since February. The heat in Vegas is terrible and I am unable to run. I miss it. I work out via work out videos. and I think we got this!
  • Germaineooc
    Options
    Yo!
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Living in Phoenix I understand the heat messing with your workouts, I just try and embrace the warmth and go with it. Can't wait for winter in the desert!
  • agenteff
    Options
    Living in Phoenix I understand the heat messing with your workouts, I just try and embrace the warmth and go with it. Can't wait for winter in the desert!

I know exactly what you mean! I live in Las Vegas. It's ridiculous here. I started running with my Dog but it got too hot out here for her. However, I didn't stop working out! Can't wait till End of Sept/Oct that is when I'm going to pick it up.

I would wake up earlier to go when it's cooler out, but I've yet to get there... LOL
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options

I know exactly what you mean! I live in Las Vegas. It's ridiculous here. I started running with my Dog but it got too hot out here for her. However, I didn't stop working out! Can't wait till End of Sept/Oct that is when I'm going to pick it up.

I would wake up earlier to go when it's cooler out, but I've yet to get there... LOL

Don't feel bad not everyone can exercise in the AM.
  • agenteff
    Options

Don't feel bad not everyone can exercise in the AM.

I read online that it help if you sleep in what you're going to work out in, so it's easier for you to "get up and go"...See, the problem with that was... I don't typically sleep with alot of clothes on at all, so in my sleep I ended up take these things off LOL
    But, I still woke up to work out on those days. I'll get there, it's something I AM working on. I'm starting with waking up earlier on the weekends.