Lost 40 the first time around - BACK at it.

Options
I'm back and upset at the fact that I gained almost all of my weight back! In 2011, I started my weight loss journey when I lived in Philadelphia. I recorded most of it on Youtube because of how excited I was to be getting so into fitness and dieting. In total I went from 180 lbs to 147 in a little over a year (because I kept yo-yoing back and forth).

I'm hoping and praying this time I'll have a great support system to push me through the hard times, instead of leaving me to rot in my days full of cake and ice cream.

My goal is to lose 20 lbs (from 170 lbs to 150lbs).

I don't discriminate against any age type, gender, sexual orientation, whatever the case may be! So please feel free to add me if you'd like some support along YOUR journey.

-G

Replies

• rhetoricians
    Options
    I'll be glad to add you. :)
  • NYCGamerGirlx
    NYCGamerGirlx Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad to add you. :)

Thanks love :) You are added!!
  • beast8618
    beast8618 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    First thing's first. That is a badass background on your weight scale. Pure genius. Secondly, I am in the same boat. I could use some new support and would love to keep you honest on your journey as well. If you are interested let me know. I would love to get to know you and hopefully this time we both will succeed for the long run.