MyFitnessPal Newbie!!!

Options
Hello all,
I'm on a mission to preserve my mind, soul and body. I've been on this quest before and been on a rollercoaster ride the whole way. I'm ready to stay focused because I'm tired of giving my clothes away. :sad: I need some support and I don't mind who its from. I will support you as well. I actually started eating and exercising before I find this site but I like this site so far. It helps me keep track on how much I wolf down. But I encourage everyone on their personal goals and wish you all the best in life. :flowerforyou:

1891217.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've made great progress so far! Congrats and keep it up!

Cheers,

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You will find so much support here and definitely achieve your goals xxx
  • theemstress
    theemstress Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too. I saw you post, liked your opening line and just thought I'd send a quick note. Keep up the good work! ;)
  • theemstress
    theemstress Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too. I saw you post, liked your opening line and just thought I'd send a quick note. Keep up the good work! ;)