Food Confession. What is yours?

Options
2»

Replies

• mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    My confession is I wish I could be like Adam from Man vs. Food and eat amazing, unhealthy food all the time. I can't of course, but I can dream and watch him eat it for me. :tongue:

@mommy3457 You are a lady and a scholar.

aw thanks! :happy:
  • SmoothRiko
    SmoothRiko Posts: 193
    Options
    I easily (and sadly) can eat a whole large extra extra cheese and pepperoni pizza by myself, and not give 2 craps.

But now since I am being healthy now...I can only dream about my former glory days. LOLOLOL.
  • SmoothRiko
    SmoothRiko Posts: 193
    Options
    Or eat a Wendy's triple Baconator with extra bacon, large fries and a large vanilla shake with ease.

God, I'm such a fatty. :indifferent:
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My confession?
    .. I am addicted to fish tacos.
    I would probably trade my fiance' for a lifetime supply of them. :X
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My confession?
    .. I am addicted to fish tacos.
    I would probably trade my fiance' for a lifetime supply of them. :X

Cheese is my go to snack. Especially Mozzarella. Warm Mozzarella. Hot and gooey.
  • Katey12891
    Katey12891 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My confession is that sometimes I will clean my boyfriends dinner leftovers while he's watching Tv... :laugh:
  • Katey12891
    Katey12891 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would totally sign up to be in an episode of Epic Meal Time. I've been practicing my bacon weave.

Unfortunately, I'm a girl, which means I'd probably have to stand around and look sultry instead of actually getting in on the kitchen action...

Maybe I could be in a My Drunk Kitchen episode instead?

If I ate meat I would freakin love to be in on that! So much bacon!
  • amydchambers
    amydchambers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anything Chocolate, it doesn't even matter if it's low fat, high fat, triple fat, triple chocolate, double chocolate,
    JUST

chocolate....
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I wanted to eat one of those bowls of hot n' spicy ramen soups for lunch today - so I did. however, i covered the sides of the bowl the soup came in with paper towels so no one could walk by and say

"o why in the world are you eating that...............you are always eating so healthy and working outtttttttttt"

:angry:

all right, i'll tell it all:

i also have a bag of candy corn for later.

:laugh:
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My food confession....uh, I was a chef before I opened my own bakery. I'll leave the rest to you...... :wink:
  • amydchambers
    amydchambers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MMMM...Candy corn and salted peanuts.......oh me geeee!!!!
  • unoriginalusername007
    Options
    My food confession is that I could live on Greek yogurt. Like honestly, one day I had about 12 Chobanis and then called it a day. Terribly unbalanced day, and I haven't done it a second time... but if I could I would freaking marry yogurt. I don't really know what the heck is wrong with me that I love it that much, but I just do. :laugh: So though my MFP friends probably see my diary and think it's a little much to eat 4 yogurts in a day, trust me, that's low compared to what my heart really desires to eat!:bigsmile:
  • Idreamoflean
    Options
    Crunchy peanut butter...I LOVE the stuff. Even though you know it high in calories I could eat a whole jar in one go. Weirdest thing is I only started eating it 6 months ago!!
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Mine is popcorn. I could eat it for breakfast, snacks, even dinner! Sounds more like an addiction actually
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet!!! YUM and there's these lil sesame pastries with a plum sauce in the middle!!!! OMG!!! DELISH!!! lol
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I may occasionally just dip a chocolate bar right into the jar of peanut butter. Also, might strangle guy Fierri and steal his job on diners drive ins and dives. Other than that, no confessions at all ;)