New, looking for "bigger" friends to share my journey with!

Options
Hi all! I'm Patricia, 24 from Georgia. (Augusta, specifically). I currently weigh about 318 lbs, and am looking to change that! I'd love some MFP friends to add, the more the merrier! But specifically, any females packing a little extra weight on their bones like myself would be appreciated - people in the same step of the journey as me, really. :)

Please message me before you add me!

(I'm also a food diary voyeur, so if you have yours unlocked, that's great, haha).

Replies

• sparkleysparrow
    Options
    Hello :)
    I started off a similar size to you and I'm happy to have you as a friend and help if I can :) x
  • Lifelive
    Lifelive Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. Let's journey. Like the gal on extreme weight loss said the other night remember what I am fighting for!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I lived not far from Augusta for many years :) Miss it! I have a long ways to go, 150 to lose (now 130) since I am down 20lbs :) Good luck on your journey!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi new here as well; looking to lose 100lbs. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • mlauster
    mlauster Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here also. I have about 150lbs to lose ;( . I would love some friends on this journey as well!
  • BelieveInMe27
    BelieveInMe27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! (or anyone's for that matter!)
    I'm currently about 280 trying to get back in the swing of things!
    I'm looking for as much encouragement as possible!
    Good luck to all!
  • silentgrl44
    silentgrl44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some friends to help on this journey. I started at 307 and i've lost 13 pounds so far. We all need support !