Hi any1 losing or lost 70-100 pounds ..

Options
Hi my name is Mahogany i live in Texas and i need friends for support also if you been there done that or if your just trying to get to your goal id love to give my support to u. Please fill fee to add me .

Replies

• jhardri1
    Options
    hello i am trying but it is very hard i need support to
  • jroot77
    jroot77 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi, My name is Jennifer and I am so new to all this, so I don't even know where to begin! I know where I want to be and it is frustrating because I tend to be impatient. I need support too! I want to lose right at 100 lbs. and I feel like I am just hitting my head against a brick wall. If you have any pointers on this program or just in general will you please add me and help girl out! Thank you!!!
  • naturallymodern
    naturallymodern Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well to this community. I actually just hit 30 days logging my food. I need to lose 200lbs. I'm just taking it one day at a time but prepping my day with better decisions. I hope we can all stay connected and change our bodies through support, encouragement, and consistentancy!
  • spuds1316
    spuds1316 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new on here and I have 95 llbs to lose. Will add you as a friend and hopefully we can support each other.:smile:
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My name is Vicki and my goal is to lose at least 119 pounds, maybe 125... I'll decide as I get closer and see what I look like on the way.