Eating out...Pizza Express

Options
Hi all,

The wkend is nearly here = obstacles/ challenges with regard to our eating plans!!!!! I have a meal out tmorro at Pizza Express. I am going to be driving to eliminate calories from alcohol & have already decided that I will not opt for a starter, sides or dessert ...sticking to a main meal only. Does any body know of any sensible choices at pizza express??

Many Thanks
Gemma :-)

Replies

• ghalliday
    ghalliday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    .....All sorted ....I have checked the website and discovered their new range ........

Leggera is our range of lighter pizzas. We've removed the centre of the dough and put a fresh salad back in its place. Each one is designed to be around 500 calories, so you can watch your weight and still go for a meal with your friends.

I am planning on choosing a pizza from this range.....forward planning is what I need to keep me on track this wkend!!!
  • tinklyhotlips
    Options
    welli think thats really good.........i had a weight watchers curry last night which had about 400 in so 500 really aint that bad........and Pizza is my fave food.........send me some over!!!!

have fun x x
  • badshot
    badshot Posts: 17
    Options
    I love pizza express, cheers for the heads up, ive dowloaded their excellant PDF now on the iphone, all i got to do now is stay away from the american hot!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I checked out their menu...and now I'm bummed, since the nearest pizza express is on a different continent from me...... (or I'm on a different continent from pizza express...whichever sounds less whiney.)
  • badshot
    badshot Posts: 17
    Options
    I checked out their menu...and now I'm bummed, since the nearest pizza express is on a different continent from me...... (or I'm on a different continent from pizza express...whichever sounds less whiney.)

They have one round the corner from me, and I went to one in Hong Kong a couple of years ago, where in the world are you?