Not new but could use friends.

Options
I'm not "new" per say to MFP, but I am somewhat newer to the forums. Recently my gym partner(s) quit on me and I could definitely use a bit of motivation since they definitely pushed me to do my best. Just recently started going to the gym to gain muscle after years of being too thin, AFTER years of being almost 300 pounds so it's definitely a big step for me :). And of course if anyone else needs a bit of motivation here or there, I'm happy to help!

Replies

• hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - I am in for the long haul and i go to the gym everyday :)
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • jmanning412
    Options
    feel free to add me!! i just started on here and could use the extra motivation
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    You can add me
  • Terree_G
    Terree_G Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Long haul - gym rat - weight-training obsessed... add me! I don't kick anyone's @ss to do anything, but I am very interested in other peoples' workouts and activities.
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends :happy:
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log food every day, although I don't log my workouts here I go to the gym at least three times a week usually :)
  • SoulEater7
    Options
    Everybody Add me, OP I've added you.

"Zyzz - We're all gonna make it"
  • emray0559
    Options
    You can do it!!!! Your picture looks great!! :smile:
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started my journey at about 350 and am now down to 239 I have come a long way but still have another 50 to go. I am always looking for supportive and motivated friends.
  • rocknmommy
    rocknmommy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of a very rambunctious 2.5 year old boy. I tutor and substitute teach during the school year, although I am looking for a full time teaching job. My husband works during the day and attends community college in the evenings. I have been fighting my weight my ENTIRE life. IT SUCKS AND I'M TIRED OF IT!

I have had such a hard time with staying motivated as many people do. I let the excuses get in the way. I am trying to over come these obstacles that I put up for myself. I know I can do this, I just think I need some support from people who are going through the same things I am.

Anyone who feels as though they could help with motivation, feedback, and have friendly conversations, exchange recipes, and diet tips, please befriend me.
  • erica_bunny
    Options
    Feel free to add me... always looking for some additional motivation as well. Good luck!
  • sez8288
    sez8288 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
  • krisDanielle16
    krisDanielle16 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm always looking for new friends!
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey !!! You can do it :) x