New looking for friends :)

Options
Hello Iam new to myfitnesspal.. don't have any friends yet ive been trying to learn how everything works on here :) I am a mom of 4 with 100+lbs to loose. I have diabetes,hypothyroidsm, and PCOS and several other problems that are related to my weight. I am looking for people to motivate me and give me advise. I plan to try and track my food diary daily and share my journey with friends to hopefully motivate someone else as well.. thanks to anyone who want to be friends!

Replies

• JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me if you wish ! I have a lot to lose also. I try to log in every day (only missed a few days so far when I was in the hospital) and also try to read some message boards and learn as much as I can. :smile:
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hello Iam new to myfitnesspal.. don't have any friends yet ive been trying to learn how everything works on here :) I am a mom of 4 with 100+lbs to loose. I have diabetes,hypothyroidsm, and PCOS and several other problems that are related to my weight. I am looking for people to motivate me and give me advise. I plan to try and track my food diary daily and share my journey with friends to hopefully motivate someone else as well.. thanks to anyone who want to be friends!

Hi Feel free to add me :)

Welcome to MFP :)
  • campfirecrafter
    campfirecrafter Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me , am always looking for new friends
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm a mom of 3 with at least 80lbs to lose. I'm starting there and will go on! Life is hectic and while I thought this would be torture to start, this website has helped so much!!!