I love food!!

Options
I am new to this so please be nice. I love food! There, I said it. And it is my love that has brought me here. I am at my largest weight ever, 190 lbs to be frank. My husband loves me for who I am but that does not help when I look in the miror. When we got married I was 130 lbs.

My goal is to be at 145. I figure once there, I can maintain it.

That's me in a nut shell!

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You got this!

SHStJ1n.jpg
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same here. I love to eat. A little too much. Husband could care less if I gain or lose, but I need to lose weight for my health. Friend me if you would like.
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I love food too! But there are ways to love food and lose weight too. Go ahead and add me as a friend.
  • lkh1234
    lkh1234 Posts: 41
    Options
    Friend request sent ,,,,,you guessed it.....I love food too !!!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of us on MFP share this love :)

That's why we are here.

Food is not the enemy. After all we need it to survive..... it's just the control part that got us here.

For me, calories = control.

Welcome to MFP. You made a great move :)
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too and have at least 75 pounds to lose because I have loved/used food way too much! I'm going to send a friend request.
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm totally with ya. I love working out and actually enjoy it. But food is so much challenging for me to control. Feel free to add me a motivational friend. I have lost 16 lbs and have 32 to go.
  • sneharaop
    Options
    Tell me about it. I cant live without rice and bread. I've been doing salads for a week now and salads SUCK :(

But I'm loving the changing me. That is all that matters. I hope you start seeing the change in you and start loving it too.. Best of luck!