DON'T QUIT... ever!

Options
kmvfitness
kmvfitness Posts: 16 Member
167 to 142.

16 months of weight lifting, running, Insanity, clean food, and getting right back up after falling many times.

Feel free to add me. :)

b7xixe.png

Replies

• raqmartins
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Jaw-dropping stunning! :)
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love your abs.
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! Absolutely fantastic. Congratulations.
  • pgrewing
    pgrewing Posts: 15
    Options
    You look great! Before picture is my current weight (and about how I look too). How tall are you?
  • ducky125
    Options
    Wow, just wow. Any details on how much you work out or your eating plan would be great. Amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing!
  • kmvfitness
    Options
    I'm 5'4" :]
  • Dana31601
    Dana31601 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good job!
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    YOU MY DEAR, ARE FREAKIN STUNNNING !!!! DAMN
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Awesome job.
  • kmvfitness
    Options
    Wow, just wow. Any details on how much you work out or your eating plan would be great. Amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing!

I usually work out 5-6 days a week of anywhere between 30-60 minutes. (Sundays I rest and I'm super lazy and shameless about it!)
    3 meals and 2 snacks per day, I don't eat any red meat or pork. Mostly living off chicken, fish, veggies, and healthy fats and whole grains. ^_^ I cheat on the weekends, though... I love Indian and Japanese food to death and I'll never stop eating it! :x

Thank you so much!
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    wow... amazing job!
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great Job! you look fantastic :)
  • koscar01
    koscar01 Posts: 13
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, lady!! I am also 5'4", and am curious as to what your base caloric intake is? I doubt our nutritional needs are super similar (I have less muscle than you, etc etc), but was just wondering for comparison sake.
  • kmvfitness
    Options
    Amazing results, lady!! I am also 5'4", and am curious as to what your base caloric intake is? I doubt our nutritional needs are super similar (I have less muscle than you, etc etc), but was just wondering for comparison sake.

nothing less than 1500, normally. most days it ends up being around 1700+. i used to to the whole 1200-1400 thing and my body freaked out on me and i plateaued for nearly 2 years and was constantly hungry and it was tough. now i give my body what it needs for each day (and workout, for that matter) and i feel much better! <3
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wooww ! Great results! You look absolutely amazing!
  • touchofred
    touchofred Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, so motivating !
  • muamontreal
    muamontreal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !
  • James1935
    James1935 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You looked great - well done :)
  • kmvfitness
    Options
    ahhhhhhh thanks everybody! <3:D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!