I'm at work

Options
And they don't really have anything for me to do while I wait for the phone to ring. So here I am.

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Join us on "Random Thoughts" I'm in the same boat.
  • Joscelle
    Options
    I'm at work too but I do have stuff to do, I'd just rather not be...
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    OMG! Can I send off some of my work . . . I barely have time for the bathroom and my lunch break consists of logging into MFP for a few minutes, and then eating while I work. . . sigh. . . at least I get some nice perks though . . . going to Cirque Du Soleil tonight with my husband on the company's dime.
    My mom has a boring job and asked me what she could do to keep busy sometimes . . . I suggested she go through every file folder putting things in date order, then make pretty new labes for each . . . took her 1/2 a week and kep her busy.
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is the only thing that no one else does at work and I can get away w posting on here. :smooched:
  • cathyfigueroa
    cathyfigueroa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I work for primary childrens hospital as a dispather and I get bored between calls, and I work 10 hour shifts,so it's hard not to want to eat all day. So I brought 2 dumbells and I try and do some exercise so I'm doing something except sitting.
  • cathyfigueroa
    cathyfigueroa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I work for primary childrens hospital as a dispather and I get bored between calls, and I work 10 hour shifts,so it's hard not to want to eat all day. So I brought 2 dumbells and I try and do some exercise so I'm doing something except sitting.