What can I take for energy?

Options
2»

Replies

• justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    A complex Vitamin B supplement!! I've recently started taking them so I can't say for sure they work, but i've heard great things about them!
  • MrQstyle
    MrQstyle Posts: 6
    Options
    water should be 1L for every 25kg and an additional 1L for every hour you train
  • MrQstyle
    MrQstyle Posts: 6
    Options
    green tea is high in caffeine and i think the question was what else can they use
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Try to get more sleep in general. And I find when I eat more raw fruits and veggies I can feel their energy so maybe try to eat more of those. And enough water.
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later, though I will say I just started on B complex a few days ago. I feel better now :)

See how this goes !
  • ophelia917
    Options
    Get your iron (TIBC, Ferritin, Transferrin, RBC, etc), b12, & Thyroid (tsh, t3, t4) checked. Any of these being off will lead to fatigue and worse.

As others said - water, sleep, enough calories & enough carbs (if you're not Keto) will help immensely.

Source: I'm anemic and have to get a series of iron infusions 1-2x a year. I also have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Is that you in the profile picture with the two tiny kiddoes?

Exhausted is your default state. Get back to us after they start school.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I agree with the B12 for a supplement. I prefer mine in the form of Red Bull because it also has taurine. But there are other liquid forms, like drops and such, that are better than the pill versions. But I would also say to make sure you are getting enough vegetables each day. I didn't believe my mom when she told me that as a kid, but come to find out, mom was right all along. When you eat veggies every day, it makes a huge difference.