25 pounds lost thanks to MFP!! (Pictures)

Options
I started MyFitnessPal over a year ago and I've lost 25 pounds. I've been looking back at some old pictures and wanted to post my progress. It's been a tough journey, a lot of cheat days and falling off the wagon. More cheat days. Trying again. Going over in calories. Feeling bad and giving up. But somehow, I always came back.
The "before" pictures were at my highest weight EVER, almost 200 pounds, although I never hit that number. Since then I've lost about 15 pounds (on and off on my own.) The last 25 pounds I've lost have been using MFP. So…. we're actually looking at about 40 pounds gone in these pictures! I wish I would have started using MFP earlier.
The change I see and feel is pretty amazing. Thank you MFP'ers for all the support!

Before_and_after2.jpg
Before_and_after3.jpg
Before_and_after4.jpg
Before_and_after5.jpg

Replies

• jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!
  • Time4Plan_B
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the great work!
  • mara9999
    mara9999 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you! You have done an amazing job and look fantastic. I have to say my favorite pic is the one of you at the 5k! You look so healthy and strong! I'm happy to have you as a MFP friend! Such a great support to everyone. Keep it up!
  • rew05d
    rew05d Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! You are gonna look amazeballs when you hit goal, srsly. Great job!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...beautiful lady! Keep up the good work....
  • MaryAnn1113
    MaryAnn1113 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congrats...........you are looking great !!
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Looking fit and happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!