Options
Hi! I just signed up today and would love some support! Have gained 25 pounds and feel miserable!!!:(

Replies

• kcmarkey1970
    Options
    Anyone have any good tips for me on how to stay motivated? Good meal plans?
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi kc, welcome to mfp! You will find a lot of support here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. My food diary is open if you'd like to peek. Explore, and make connections, we are all here to help and support each other.:bigsmile:
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well, hey there KC and welcome to the wonderful world of MFP!! Feel free to add me as a friend and I will do my best to keep you motivated. :happy:
  • LoveandCookies9
    LoveandCookies9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there...day 3 and really pleased....I love seeing all the support that is on here..it's much needed
    I'm a repeat offender in my weight lose journey but I'm at a point I'm done loosing the same weight over and over..I want it gone for good....I'm ready to make those life changes needed for me to succeed...please feel free to add me I need all the support I can get
  • bigdogagent007
    Options
    exercise 2 times a week, and on the rest days, try to be active. it is not good to go a day without at least 5 minutes of exercise, unless you need to rest, or you are traveling. whole grain and eggs are good to, as they will stay with you and keep you full for the rest of the day.