Newbie aboard!

Options
Hello everyone!

It has been awhile since I have been on this and this site really has grown. It has improved alot. Well I am currently a member of weight watchers. I loss 75 pounds while on that but last year I had my pelvic to pop out of place. This put very strict limitations on everything for me. Being a mother of two and a wife to the most wonderful man made this very hard and I have gained back 30 pounds of it back. I am disappointed in myself and hate that this has happened to me. I am board with weight watchers and looking for something new so I am back on board wih you all. To some thirty may not seem like a lot but to me it is depressing. I need all the support, push and motivation that any of you all have to offer. I can do this and I am going to do this. I have a goal in mind and I am guarnteed to achieve. I had a birthday last Thurday and by next August 1,2014 I will be where I need to be by the Grace of God. Much love to you all and I wish you all a bunch of success.

Remember:

The Only ones tha don't succeed is the ones who quits!

Replies

• Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back!! I've added you. :-)
  • emilydavid7
    emilydavid7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me, I definitely know how you feel when it comes to sliding backward. Determined not to do so again :)