Hello all... In new

Options
Hi, my name is renee. I was on a hair forum and in the health section i found a thread about weight loss. It had a link to mfp so i decided to check it out since im in serious about droping the pounds. After doing alittle lurking around i decided to join. Not only does this site have the BEST tracking and progress utilities that i have found yet, but the community on a whole is awesome. I have never see so many people who are and have been working their *kitten* off to reach their goal. And when it comes to support, your guys are the best.

I just wanted to introduce myself. Im trying my hardest to lose 50 pounds. I know its going to be hard and a long process but i think i could do it. I would love to make some friends who will help to keep me motivated and on track as i would do the same for you.

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are in the right place for support and encouragement!

Cheers!

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • Shayberz
    Options
    good luck, goal at least is to lose 48lbs so we are in the same range! :)
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great place. We are glad you have joined!! :flowerforyou:
  • mollykay09
    Options
    Welcome! I just found MFP three days ago and I already love it! The environment is amazing! Good luck on your journey! I am excited to see your progress! ((:
  • juicyre
    juicyre Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies, you are the best. I am soooo pumped right now. It feels really good. I used to think i didnt need to exercise and work out. That one day it would just fall off by itself. Well ten years later and 50.... noooo 70lbs heavier ive finally decided to quit dreaming and do something about it.

You are right, i am in the right place. I am so motivated already. You guys really are awesome.:smile:
  • ohio1234
    Options
    Hi my name is Becky,
  • juicyre
    Options
    Nice to meet you Becky... Im Renee.
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    You can do this!!
  • Tammyblack
    Tammyblack Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site - I have found it amazing - feel free to add me as a friend - Tammy
  • juicyre
    Options
    I sure hope i can. I know its gonna be hard but in the end it will all be worth it.:wink:
  • juicyre
    Options
    Thanks so much Tammy. Requesting now.
  • amyjoh
    Options
    Welcome!! I love this site and it has been awesome for keeping motivated! You will love it and I would love to be friends!
  • amyjoh
    Options
    :laugh: I love your word to the wise!! (Tammyblack) it all comes down to that!!