HELP!!!!

Options
Man i haven't been on here in over a week..... I still haven't been successful at anymore weight loss.. But I keep pushing harder. I run 2 to 3 miles everyday I have to start incorporating strength into my routine buts its kind of hard bc I can't afford a gym membership... And I have no weights besides my wrist weights and i'm used to those and I don't feel as though they work.. I still use them but my body is used to the weight... HELP someone!

Replies

• hollyla9905
    Options
    It's great that you are running! I am in a financial freeze right now and I started weights with stuff I found at home all ready! I am curretly using water bottles with sand (measured on a food scale so I know how much I am lifting) because I can't afford the gym! And way to go on the running it is a goal of mine to be able to run again! Best wishes :)
  • Cpulley84
    Cpulley84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Try resistance bands.... inexpensive and effective!!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    it's amazing what you can do with your own body weight ... do a google search and a ton of exercises will pop up for you
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Get a copy of "You are your own gym"

It's a solid bodyweight strength program that only incorporates common household items and your own body.