What's for breakfast tis morning : )

Options
What is your favorite go to breakfast?
What is your favorite breakfast that you need to make on a quick morning?

Replies

• ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I like breakfast sandwiches (hangs head in shame). :) I also really like green smoothies!
    This morning though I had oatmeal with pb2, chocolate protein powder, cinnamon, and raisins. YUM.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Typically I have an egg/sausage/cheese burrito. Greek yogurt or quest bar when I'm really lazy.

Today I made steel cut oats with chocolate chips (too many of them fell in. Oops. Still ate the two servings of them), almonds, coconut and a scoop of vanilla protein powder.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'll be having homemade whipped greek-style plain yogurt with a packet of Splenda and 1/2 a serving of Grape Nuts cereal, and caffeine in the form of a Rockstar Recovery energy drink. That's been my go-to for the past few weeks, since I started making my own yogurt!
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Easy Crock pot breakfast pie from Paleomg.com .. a lot of really good recipes

For easy mornings eggs and bacon, because there is always time for eggs and bacon.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    either a protein shake or green tea. today though, cake. as it was made for me for my birthday.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    President's Choice Blue Menu Crunchy Whole Grain Cereal with Almonds (that's a long name!) with milk, and a tea with milk and sugar.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    either a protein shake or green tea. today though, cake. as it was made for me for my birthday.

Happy Birthday!
  • phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Standard is one egg, two egg whites, ham or usually turkey sausage and sometimes a slice of Sargento 40 cal. provolone. That and my EAS protein shake.

When I'm rushed it's the EAS protein shake plus a Quest bar.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite go to breakfast?
    What is your favorite breakfast that you need to make on a quick morning?

What do I WANT to eat? For starters a steak omlette or t-bone steak and eggs. Then 2-4 huge buttermilk blueberry pancakes, smothered in butter and lots of maple syrup. About 4 slices of bacon and 2 large sausage links should finish it off. All chased down with a 32 os glass of pure orange juice.

Since that kind of breakfast is over 2000 calories I'll have to skip it since I dont work on a farm, construction site, or oil rig.
    Sitting here drinking coffee in a cubicle works just fine :sad:
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Vanilla chex, almond milk, blueberries
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal or green smoothie.
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    1/2 a vegan chicken breast (full of protein and keeps me full for hours) or a smoothie with almond milk and whatever fruit/vegetable combo I may have. One would be the Vega chocolate energy smoothie with added banana, pb2, flax, and Now Whole Foods. Again, keeps me full for hours. I love my breakfasts.
  • palmermarc
    palmermarc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This morning was 2 ounces of peanuts and a lo-carb Monster ... Breakfast of champions! Not really, it's just hard for me to wake up before 4am so that I can cook breakfast. :(
  • Jsneel
    Jsneel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had 1egg scrambled with red pepper(suppose to help metabolism)1slice of turkey bacon (cooked in microwave on papertowel&paperplate) sm/med tomatoe and salt and pepper tomatoe and egg. Very Yummy and pretty easy to cook! I drink coffee black. All the protein should help to keep me less hungry!

Other mornings I have .25 dry scoop of oatmeal add water,microwave,then add frozen blackberries or blueberries and I drink my coffee black.

I try to keep breakfast low cal and yummy but satisfying. This weight loss has been a journey and I've got about 1pound to go. I'm so thankful and I enjoy letting others know any helpful input I've learned! Alot of calories I use to take in was liquid......aka SODA!

Hope this helps!
  • HoudinisBox
    HoudinisBox Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Typical breakfast - 1 cup cereal (TJ's Puffed Wheat or Fruity O's) and 1 cup almond milk

But today I'm treating myself to a Thomas' Light Multigrain English Muffin with 1 packet of Justin's Organic Honey Peanut Butter.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    My daily breakfast consists of . . .

1/4 of a yellow onion
    1 whole large baby zucchini
    1 medium tomato
    3 green onions
    2 eggs
    1/2 cup egg whites

275 Calories

Dice everything up and toss it in a pan to saute with a bit of water. Once everything is just getting soft toss in the eggs and scramble it all up until the eggs are cooked. Top with salsa or the topping of your choice and enjoyl Very filling and low calorie.

Zucchini is great to bulk up a lot of thing without adding hardly any calories.
  • tilmoph
    tilmoph Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Varies alot. Sometimes diced chicken in mozzarella cheese, sometimes a tv dinner, sometimes sausage and cashews, really depends on what I happen to feel like.
    Today it was beef fajita with mozzarella, here soon either some cashews or some bacon (I tend to spread my food out, except with the TV dinners, since they hit my wake-up calories in one go), or a quest bar if they get delivered today (mail hasn't arrived yet).
  • juliasays77
    juliasays77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My standard breakfast is an egg white omelet with a cup of spinach and either 1/2 an avocado or 2 Tbsp of cheese. My second favorite is a smoothie with one banana, 1 Tbsp of peanut butter, 1 Tbsp of flax seed and a cup of almond milk.
  • veggiegirl98
    Options
    banana chia overnight oats with a spoonful of peanut butter
  • RacquelLuntz
    Options
    I had Rolled Oats with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar this morning, yum :)
    If I could have anything else, it'd be an omelette made with 2 Eggs, 1/4 cup of grated low-fat Cheese and red Capsicum on Rye Bread, fresh fruits like Apples, Raspberries and Strawberries or if I wad being unhealthy or having a cheat day, pancakes with Ice-Cream and Maple Syrup/chocolate fudge sauce and a side of Strawberries!