T25- week 4 results

Options
Hey All,

I just finished week 4 of t-25!

My results in four weeks: down 10.6 pounds so far and 5 inches overall! Loving these results!

Feel free to friend request me to see my journey!

Keep up the great work, if I can do this, a busy new mom, you can do this!!

Replies

• rachitpanwar8
    rachitpanwar8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow....you are Doing Great...Please stick with it.Once i am done with Insanity # 2 Month i will try Focus T25 or Asylum.
  • j3an22
    j3an22 Posts: 77
    Options
    how many weeks in the program?
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    how many weeks in the program?

It's is 10 weeks. 5 days a week, with a stretch DVD on sundays.

I just finished my first week and lost 7.4 lbs.
  • danibodani
    Options
    Hey All,

I just finished week 4 of t-25!

My results in four weeks: down 10.6 pounds so far and 5 inches overall! Loving these results!

Yes!!! So awesome. I have just finished week 2 of Focus T25. I am so pumped to read these results. I was down 2.6lb my first week. Weigh-in tomorrow. Good work girl!
  • j3an22
    j3an22 Posts: 77
    Options
    yay! it always good to hear a good program that help people lose weight! Congrats!

I was asking because I thought of doing it after im done with hip hop abs.
  • mmamorr
    mmamorr Posts: 4
    Options
    Those are great results! Keep it up! I want to get it but wanted to hear from people doing the program first. Are these results using shakeology or doing the workouts alone?
  • Miragirl13
    Options
    I am loving Focus T. I am currently on my Second week.
    First Week loss 2.5 pounds
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Bump to see comments later.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    bump - I am going to ask for this for Christmas :) I can't wait to see the results.
  • JHart0816
    JHart0816 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow - you're seeing great results!

I'm on week 5. I have only lost 2 pounds so far, but I really only have about 10 to lose. I'm eating at a deficit, but I'm following MFP's recommendations for losing .5/week instead of following the T25 plan. I'm doing pictures and measurements at the end of this week since it's the half-way point. Hope to see some results when I do that.
  • DevraJensen
    Options
    So I have to ask, everyone on this topic who is doing T25, are you following a program meal plan or just watching your calorie intake while completing the program?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Wow - you're seeing great results!

I'm on week 5. I have only lost 2 pounds so far, but I really only have about 10 to lose. I'm eating at a deficit, but I'm following MFP's recommendations for losing .5/week instead of following the T25 plan. I'm doing pictures and measurements at the end of this week since it's the half-way point. Hope to see some results when I do that.

i am on week 3 and only lost under 2 lbs so far but i am not focusing on that as i too don't have much left to lose. I am focusing on the body fat, that is what i want to lose. I find pictures tell so much more when you are at or near goal. I too am doing pictures and measurements and i will only do a comparison after i finish the 1st phase. I am weighing myself weekly though.

i do love this program and enjoy it alot.. i hope i can achieve the results i want from it.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    So I have to ask, everyone on this topic who is doing T25, are you following a program meal plan or just watching your calorie intake while completing the program?

i am just trying to eat as good as i can ;)
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That's awesome keep it up :)
  • danibodani
    Options

I am just trying to eat within my allotted limit and eat as clean as I can.
  • JHart0816
    JHart0816 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Food wise, I'm following MFP's recommendations for losing .5 pounds a week. I'm sticking with that and hoping it will pay off in the long run!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I must get the T25. Awesome results
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i just started t25 and loving it... sent you friend request :)
  • Carebear530
    Carebear530 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 and loving it so far. I've gone from about 134 to 130 and probably would be down a bit more if it wasn't for my vacation where I ate a little too much. I try to eat as clean as possible but don't follow thediet plan. I think I've lost a few inches but am less than 10 pounds from my goal weight so I'm sure my results will be slower. I am also trying to get 10,000 steps in a day. Feel free to add me on here if you need motivation. I am not a coach.
  • DevraJensen
    Options
    Makes me happy that many of you are just eating clean within your calorie allotment. That's all I've been doing with Jillian's Body Revolution and what I want to do when I start T25. Just wanted to make sure everyone wasn't seeing great results because they were also following the T25 meal plan. I feel like it's better to eat clean on my own vs. a program's meal plan because eventually the program is over and I have to be able to sustain my results on my own on a continuous basis. And in my case, I want to build more muscles to fill in this loose skin! :) Not going under the knife, no way, no how.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!