30 Lbs Lost! Struggled for Years. Now It's A Lifestyle.

Options
2»

Replies

• Fatlorenzo
    Fatlorenzo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Excellent work you look fab
  • nicnicbell78
    nicnicbell78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good JOb!! Keep up the hard work!
  • mmaldo08
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT GIRL! KEEP AT IT :)
  • jj_15493
    Options
    Girl you look amazing!
  • dichrodiva
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing journey so far. I have also lost about 30 lbs on MFP but 60 total in the last year and a half. A girlfriend who has lost a total of 130 lbs turned me on to this and I thanks her every day. It's just getting your head wrapped around the fact that you can do this. Hope for your continued success.
  • marleniap
    marleniap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great story, I'm happy for you. I would like to add you as a friend and follow your progress. Maybe you can help me; I feel as you do, losing weight is a lifestyle.
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! You look fabulous! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • maggiecamilo
    maggiecamilo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WTG tha's a great progress..I wish I could lose 30!! Don't give up
  • rleath
    rleath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. I found that it wasn't a matter of me just physically being in a place to do this, my head has to be in the right place too.

I try to stay on point as much as I can, but if I have a slip up (unlike before) I don't let it completely derail my journey. One day at a time, one more good choice I'm making in my life. I've always been a very happy person, but now I can be happy and healthy!

I'd love to connect with people who I can motivate and who can motivate me as well!
  • rleath
    rleath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @maggiecamilo You can definitely do it! Whatever support I can give you let me know!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!