Lodging Suggestions for Smoky Mtn Nat'l Park, Gatlinburg TN

Options
C110266
C110266 Posts: 67 Member
Anyone, anyone? I have one week to find the right place. Not thinking "hotel" really. Cabin sounds fun. Any ideas? All are welcome. PS...no tents!

Replies

• Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I sent you some info
  • C110266
    Options
    gracias!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    redneck-mansion2-748077.jpg
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Tons of cabins around there, I usually stay in Pigeon Forge and drive over to Gatlinburg. I'll see if I can pull up some of the places I've stayed before and get you the links. How many people are you needing a place for?
  • C110266
    Options
    Hi, two people thank you kindly Tavysh :)
    PawnstarNate...very cute :) lol
  • jollygoodgal
    jollygoodgal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi - have this right in front of me as this is where we have stayed for many years, and was getting ready to make reservtions for October. It is in Pigeon Forge, but a close drive to Gatlinburg and really handy for everything. Has nice continental breakfast, big parking lot. Seems clean enough. Have always been happy. It is the Best Western Plaza Inn, next door to the Dixie Stampede. Also if you want to go to Dollywood, you can take the trolley in Pigeon Forge, from Patriot Park, not too far from the motel for practically nothing going and returning. Hope this may help, Have fun! Jollygoodgal.
  • C110266
    Options
    Thank you guys! Found a great place called Leconti Homestead. I really wanted the mountain view in a log cabin and wow did I find one. Leaving on Friday. Hope it's everything it says it is. It's in Gatlinburg if you care to Google it. The view is absolutely spectacular. The wrap around porch and jacuzzi outside is just icing on the cake ::))) Thanks Again!