Stresssssed out!!!! (Random Vent Post)

Options
Hey Guys,

I'm in the middle of a home purchase, Fannie Mae foreclosure, and it has not been an easy road. Days go by and I dont know the status. Then I hear news that may or may not kill the deal. Then more waiting.... It's horrible. I've been working out and losing one or two pounds steadily each week, though I'm almost ALWAYS under my calorie goal.

I have a feeling my weight loss is due to the stress of this whole process and NOT from the lovely tips, advice, and support you guys have been showing me!

I dont want to set myself up for long term failure.. BUT I definetly need a cupcake if this all pans out!

Replies

• Amyp7777
    Amyp7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Good luck on it! I hope it does. I'm sure you will work off that cupcake moving into your new home.
  • Katdyluv
    Katdyluv Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A cupcake or two now wouldn't hurt ether!
  • mmouse90
    mmouse90 Posts: 83
    Options
    Buying any home is stressful. You wonder why they cannot just get you the answers and move along but noooooooo they have to complicate everything. Hopefully it all works out in your favor and once everything is done that is when you go Oh Crap I own this thing now and start looking at all of the changes you want to do to it.
  • jenderemer
    Options
    Extend yourself some grace! you're doing great- just stay consistent with your efforts. this may just be stress or it may just be consistency- sounds like you're still winning to me
  • BurningAway
    Options
    You know what really works the stress out? A punching bag. NO JOKE! I