Replies

• rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    5'5" here...feel free to add me :-)
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this to you yet, but 5'5" is not short.

According to the CDC's report on Anthropometrics in Childen and Adults, the average height of a female in the United States is 5'4", making a 5'5" woman actually on the taller side of average-- certainly in no way a "short girl." Globally, the average height for a woman is 5'3.

For more infomation on recent human anthropometrics, you can check out this CDC report. www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/bodymeas.htm
  • vtotheicky
    vtotheicky Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3, it can be lonely down here lol. Feel free to add me :)
  • Miyocchi
    Miyocchi Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi! So this has exploded since last time I checked. I think I added everyone, but let me know if I missed you!
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 4'11". Feel free to add me! I love having fellow shorties on my friends list. I really think we have different challenges than normal sized people!
  • Miyocchi
    Options

According to the CDC's report on Anthropometrics in Childen and Adults, the average height of a female in the United States is 5'4", making a 5'5" woman actually on the taller side of average-- certainly in no way a "short girl." Globally, the average height for a woman is 5'3.

For more infomation on recent human anthropometrics, you can check out this CDC report. www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/bodymeas.htm

I'm sorry, but that's not really the point of the thread. The point was to find girls with similar heights and get connected. I said short simply because among the people that I see everyday I am one of the shortest.
  • fivethreeone
    Options

I'm sorry, but that's not really the point of the thread. The point was to find girls with similar heights and get connected. I said short simply because among the people that I see everyday I am one of the shortest.

So... the title of the thread has nothing to do with the point of the thread and also shouldn't have to be accurate?

That's odd.

I mean, I fully understand your position.

But still. Rather odd.
  • ahilbert86
    ahilbert86 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Can add me as well :) I'm 5'4 and gained 80 pounds during my pregnancy. I went from 140 to 220 and have finally lost 11 pounds but still have a long way to go to get to my gw of 130! I sprained my ankle & broke my foot on July 4th and finally get my boot off next week :)
  • Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2, feel free to add me.
  • superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and always looking for people around my size. Anyone feel free to add me!! My starting weight was 165 and I'm currently at 149. My goal is 140, and those last few are hanging on for deal life! Us shorties gotta stick together!
  • leviautumn
    leviautumn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me. :)
  • Miyocchi
    Options

So... the title of the thread has nothing to do with the point of the thread and also shouldn't have to be accurate?

That's odd.

But still. Rather odd.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish?
  • Janyaa
    Janyaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". Started between 152-154. Currently 146. GW is 125. Feel free to add me!
  • fivethreeone
    Options

That's odd.

But still. Rather odd.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish?

At first I was trying to accomplish being informative.

Now, however, I can see that I am not accomplishing anything.

Good luck with the "short" girls.
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 5ft 2 and I have a goal of losing 80+lbs. I check in almost every day, so feel free to add me. Always happy to have new friends :) x
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Standing tall (but barely) at 4'10" here :) I'm on every day and frequently make updates! Add if you like.
  • kkveggie
    kkveggie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    5'3. Already 110lbs and now looking to add strength. I love having new friends and am more than excited to support everyone's goals :)
  • GoinToKickThis
    GoinToKickThis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5'2 here and have a long journey ahead. Feel free to add me..
  • Allisonsss
    Allisonsss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and want to lose 7 more pounds! Would love some motivation! :)
  • Miyocchi
    Options
    Added! :)